Sunday, January 22, 2012

God Is Holy, We Are Not!

This is what makes my head spin your forever holy God of all creation pour your life into me! I'm so moved and amazed that the holy of holies is forever holy. Why would he choose me? I'm so messed up. I keep sinning and don't deserve his grace and love. Yet he gives it to me anyway. I'm so sinful and He still loves me! I hated and He replied back with love. I'm so speechless. He chose me? Why would the God of the universe and beyond pick me to be His child? I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy. He is too high for me. I'm too human to be apart of His plans. I don't benefit anyone with my selfish desire. I'm to self-centered to deserve this overwhelming love, this crazy and agape love. But He gave it to me (us) anyway. I deserve death. We all deserve death. But God gave those who choose to believe: life, love and most important, Jesus! He gave us life with the holy spirit so that we aren't alone. And we gave us everlasting life!! He is always with us. He will never leave us nor forsake us. And the question I have is why does He want us? God is do holy and so huge and yet He wants us. It is because of an agape love. Unconditional love. He is holy! He deserves the glory, honor and praise! He is worthy of our praise! God is holy!

No comments:

Post a Comment