Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Light Up The Sky by The Afters

God showed me that He is with me. I was listening to the song light up the sky by the afters. The lyrics go light, light, light up the sky, light up the sky to show me you are with me, I, I, I can't deny, no I can't deny that you are right here with me, you open my eyes so I can see you all around me, light, light, light up the sky, light up the sky to show me that you are with me.

The previous nights I played that song during worship and the sky lit up, it was soooo amazing, the sky was awesome and through that God said He is with me. I was shocked... the God of this earth with ... people is with one of the least important. I only milk cows. I would like He would rather be with the president or the church. The most important people and things but He chose me to be on His team. To be apart of something holy, to be a part of His kingdom and His glory. So this one night was different because it just didn't feel right but the last song I played was light up the sky and the clouds weren't lighting up.

The whole thirty mins the clouds didn't light up. So as I was listening there was no lightning and I said to myself even if the clouds don't light up I know God is with me, it was the last part of the chorus and this HUGE lightning strike flashed and I was just amazed beyond words, even during prayer I couldn't say anything. I said God I am speechless, I can't express how astonished I was, I said God only you can describe how I feel because God knows us better then ourselves and He knows every feeling. God's love overflows like a pitcher with water when it rushes down and spills. Search  the dictionary and wright down "authentic relationship with Jesus/God", what does it mean to have an authentic relationship with God?

No comments:

Post a Comment